Administration Forms


Confirmation Form

Application Form For a Licensed Lay Minister


Payroll and Human Resources

Request for a Temporary Reduction in Remuneration

Lay and Administration Leave Request Form

Lay and Administration Change of Appointment

Incumbent Clergy Leave Request Form

Clergy Payroll Details Part A and B

Clergy Change to Details

Clergy – Change to Appointment

Employee Exit Checklist

Notice of Cessation – Termination


Risk and Insurance

Accident Incident Report

Property Insurance Claim

Authority to Drive Motor Vehicles

Travel Declaration


Safe Ministry

Attachment C1 Safe Ministry Check – Ordained Ministry

Attachment C2 Safe Ministry Referee Screening Questionnaire – Ordained Ministry

Attachment C3 Safe Ministry Check – Voluntary Church Worker

Attachment C4 Safe Ministry Check – Voluntary Church Worker under 18 years



Hall Hire Agreement

Travel Expenses Claim